This session aims to showcase the benefits of solar to deliver the Green Deal. Solar energy, as the power generation source with the highest level of public support and the most affordable, most job intensive and pioneering several new business models such as Agri-PV and solar mobility is best placed to deliver a Green Deal for all Europeans.
How can we ensure solar’s full potential is reached? Do we need more initiatives at EU-level?
Input presentation and moderation: Aurélie Beauvais, Policy Director
• Ditte Juul Joergensen, Director General of DG ENERGY
• Claire Roumet, Executive Director Energy Cities
• Matthias Buck, Head of European Energy Policy, Agora Energiewende
• Eugenio Quintieri, Secretary-General European Builders Confederation
• Raffaele Mauro Petriccione*, Director General, DG Climate Action, European Commission