Did you know that for every 2,000 business cards handed out, a company’s sales increase 2.5%? That is a lot of business cards to hand out with a relatively small return – but what if you could make sure that your business cards were in the hands of the right people?
If you are reading this, there is a good chance that you are one of those solar warriors who are constantly on the road, attending numerous events with the goal in mind to meet and network with potential customers, partners and likeminded people. While this is great, have you ever had the feeling that from the hundreds of business cards that you collect at every event, only a small portion of these will actually be relevant to your business?
We felt the same, which is why for our events we have introduced a tool that will allow participants to save time by meeting the people that they want to meet – it’s B2B matchmaking!
What is so great about B2B matchmaking?
- It’s online – no lost papers with schedules, no confusion on the when, where, how – everything is on the online tool and is easily accessible through your smartphone anywhere, anytime.
- It’s targeted – you may have only one meeting, but there is a pretty good chance that the meeting will make sense for you and for the other party. The tool allows you to contact and accept the people whose offer is relevant to your business.
- There’s always a place to meet – there is a specific area dedicated for B2B matchmaking meetings, so no more email exchanges about finding the right spot to meet.
- No more running late – the length of the meeting is pre-set so that you can make sure that the meeting takes place on time and that there isn’t the risk of going late.
- Better chance for people to say yes – if participants are on a B2B Matchmaking Platform, it means that they are serious about meeting people and networking so there is more of a chance that you will get something productive out of the meeting.
Still not sure about B2B matchmaking? Try it out for yourself at the SolarPower Summit on 14-15 March in Brussels where some of Europe’s top companies in the solar sector will gather to discuss the future of solar.
Seats are limited and meetings on the B2B platform will fill up quickly so register now and secure your spot to be among Europe’s solar industry leaders!